Alpha John is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excitol is an all-natural male enhancement pill that purports to be one of the safest and most effective supplements currently on the market
As far as male enhancement product claims go, Excitol does not offer anything extraordinarily special or unusual:
- Increased hardness
- Enhanced stamina, libido, and stimulation
- Works in 30 minutes
- Optimizes erections
- Increases orgasm strength and quality
- Boosts pleasure
- Lasts up to 24 hours
- Natural ingredients with no harmful side effects
The only interesting claim Excitol makes is that it does not contain Yohimbe. This is notable because while Yohimbe is an effective and popular, it is also potentially dangerous, as it has been linked to heart attacks, kidney failure, seizures, and irregular or rapid heartbeats. In fact, the primary active ingredient in Yohimbe is yohimbine, which is a substance only available by prescription in North America. (WebMD) However, there is one interesting omission from Excitol’s list of potential benefits and that is the absence of a claim to increase length. This is refreshingly honest, as this is a claim made by many, if not the majority of male enhancement products and it is always misleadingly false. There is no pill that can make a man’s penis larger permanently; any increase in size is only due to the increased blood flow “filling out” the penis.
Excitol makes up for its exclusion of Yohimbe by using a multitude of other ingredients that are thought to be helpful in boost male performance, including:
- Horny goat weed 100mg
- Rhodiola 75mg
- Maca 50mg
- Muira Puama 25mg
- L-Arginine 25mg
- Longjack root 50mg
- Oyster extract
- Damiana root
- Licorice root
- Korean ginseng root
- Prostate glandular
- Pygeum Africanum bark
- Stinging nettles
One thing that should be noted about the Excitol website (http://www.excitol.com/) is that it, unlike many of their competitors, list the quantities of each ingredient found in one serving of Excitol on their site. This is important because these types of herbs are often only effective in large quantities; by listing the amounts, Excitol gives potential customers a way to check and see if the amount of each ingredient is enough to actually produce results.
- Excitol uses all-natural ingredients that have no known harmful side effects, although those that are thinking about taking the supplement should check with their doctor to make sure that none of the herbs contained within Excitol interfere with current medications or conditions.)
- Excitol is fast-acting and only needs to be taken when sexual intercourse is desired, as opposed to other pills which require daily usage
- The first major disadvantage is the price: at $39.95 a bottle, Excitol is one of the more expensive products available and it does not have longterm benefits.
- Two pills may give you a day of effects, but that is the maximum amount of time. Depending on Excitol also means that there is decreased spontaneity.
- Instead of being ready to perform “whenever the mood strikes,” a man must plan his sexual encounters 30 to 45 minutes ahead of time in order to enjoy the benefits of Excitol.
- There are also no mention or inclusion of clinical studies; most male enhancement products will at least say that Excitol is backed up by science, even if there are no actual clinical results to support this statement.
- However, this could just be another show of honesty, though it is one that does not do much for alleviation of concerns regarding efficacy.
- Website includes no customer testimonials and there is no mention of a money-back guarantee.
- Their refund policy requires that any returned bottles be unopened and in the original packaging and complaints of shipping damage must be examined by the shipping company, meaning that the packaging must be kept.
A Cause for Concern
First, there is no company listed as the manufacturer or supplier of Excitol. Typically, male enhancement supplements are backed by a larger pharmaceutical or supplement company and that company will be listed at least once on the website. The inclusion of this information allows consumers to be able to research the company from which Excitol comes and gives peace of mind in knowing the supplement being purchased is coming from a (somewhat) reputable source, not some sketchy man in a trenchcoat selling unmarked bottles of snake oil from the back of a windowless van in a dark alley. The fact that Excitol’s website does not list this pertinent information makes the whole product seem suspect.
Conclusion of our Excitol Review
While Excitol has proved beneficial in some cases, there are better products that are more reputable available at a cheaper price that would be better choices than Excitol.